Craving more info about the Eastern Shore and her Barrier Islands? Check out some of our Favorite local businesses and resources on our BIC Faves page!
BARRIER ISLANDS Geology, ECOLOGY AND RESEARCH
Eastern Shore History
Things to See and Do
- Eastern Shore of Virginia
- Brownsville Birding and Wildlife Trail
- Cape Charles
- NASA/Wallops Flight Facility Visitor Center
- Savage Neck Dunes State Preserve
- Aquaculture Tour at Cherrystone Aqua Farms, 1588 Townfield Drive, Cheriton, VA - book 2 days in advance at (757)331-1208
- Birding Festival
- Take a 3-hour trip aboard the Bonnie Sue with Capt. Marcus Killmon. Wachapreague Inshore Fishing - Sunset Cruises - Catered Dinner. Up to 6 people.
- Boating Ecotours
- Kayak Trips and Rentals
- Article: Huffington Post Travel Blog "Top 10 Things to do on VA's Eastern Shore"
- Article: Chesapeake Bay Magazine - Culture & Environment
- Blog: Explore Wild Barrier Islands on Virginia's Eastern Shore